· Switch off fans, lights when not required. Save power each time, you do so.
· Protect the Earth! Reuse. Recycle. Reduce.
· Save water. Turn off taps when not required. A dripping tap can waste 20 gallons of water a day.
· Use tissues/toilet paper sparingly. It takes 6,000,000 trees to make oneyear's worth of tissues for the world.
· Keep air conditioning at 24°C. You spend up to 5% more electricity for every degree beyond this setting.
· Avoid using disposable cups and plates. Pack your food in reuseable containers.
· Unplug your phone charger when not required. Save 5% of Mumbai’s power by doing so.
· Reuse. Recycle. Reduce. Recycling one plastic bottle can save the same amount of energy needed to power a 60watt light bulb for six hours.
· Save paper. Pay your bills online.
· Save paper. Producing one ton of paper requires 23 times its weight in trees.
· The energy saved from recycling one glass bottle is enough to power a light bulb for four hours.
· Avoid using plastic. ‘Bisphenol A’, a common chemical used to make certain plastics has been linked to potentially deadly diseases like diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
· Avoid using plastic. Plastic can take up to 500 years to decompose.
· Switch off your PC completely before leaving office. A computer switched on for an hour consumes as much energy as a 14watt compact lamp for 24 hours.
· Avoid using “screensaver” mode on your PC. Computers use up to 70% less electricity when you put them in sleep mode.
· Use public transport wherever possible. You will save 1.5 kg of carbon dioxide for every 5 km you don't drive.
· Help save the environment. Plant trees. An average tree absorbs 4.5 kg of air pollutants every year.
· Plant trees. Trees renew our air supply by absorbing carbon dioxide and producing oxygen.
· Do not litter. Keep your surrounding clean.
· Avoid using plastic. It is not biodegradable and clogs roadside drains, causing street flooding during heavy rainfall.
· Use Carpool to commute to work. You will save 1.5 kg of carbon dioxide for every 5 km you don't drive.
· Curb carbon emissions - Switch off airconditioning when not required, service your car periodically & check the PUC levels periodically.
· Save paper. Avoid printing until essential.
· Reuse paper. Use both sides to print on.
· Every ton of paper recycled saves 17 trees.
· Help save the environment. Plant trees.
· Plant trees. Trees help reduce the "greenhouse effect" by absorbing carbon dioxide.
· Trees renew our air supply by absorbing carbon dioxide and producing oxygen.
· Go green. Trees renew our air supply by absorbing carbon dioxide and producing oxygen.